One of the most common mistakes that buyers make when purchasing a new construction home is to not use a Buyer’s Agent during their purchase. However, there are FIVE reasons why every buyer of a brand-new home needs an experienced agent to help:
1. NO COST TO YOU. Having a Realtor® represent you as Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a new construction home costs you nothing extra and you won’t get a discount for not hiring one.
2. Sales Agents at model homes represent the builder (who is the seller) and protect the builder’s interests, NOT yours. A Buyer’s Agent always represents you and has your best interests in mind.
3. Model homes can be deceptive. They are loaded with upgrades that increase the final home cost. A Realtor® will help you navigate hidden costs to ensure your new home meets your expectations.
4. Overseeing crucial home inspections. Defects in construction may not become noticeable until long after builder home warranties have expired. A Buyer’s Agent, armed with a proper home inspection report, can work with the builder to get your home in perfect condition.
5. Knowledge of quality new construction. Nate Howard specializes in new home construction and knows the quality of each of the local builders. With over 23 years of experience and a lifetime of knowledge in construction, you need Nate Howard as your Buyer’s Agent. Contact Nate today at 919-452-6484 and NATE@HGRNC.COM.